Heating Services & Furnace Tune UpsAcworth, Kennesaw, Woodstock, GA & Cartersville
To get the greatest return from your investment into home or commercial heating, contact the professionals from Edwards Heating & Air for cost-effective, seasonal maintenance. Our NATE-certified specialists take care of all the big and little things that ensure smooth-operating and reliable HVAC equipment.
Trust in Edwards Heating & Air for your heating service needs!
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we adhere to strict service procedures designed to restore original efficiency, sound levels, and capacity. When replacement parts are called for, we reach for Factory Authorized Parts to promote superior durability. Our service team participates in ongoing factory training specific to installation, repair, and upkeep of state-of-the-art heat pumps and furnaces. Our extensive experience, sophisticated tools, and updated knowledge enables us to service all makes and models, regardless of age. When you trust Edwards Heating & Air with the regular inspection, tuning, adjustment, and cleaning of your heating system, we maximize performance, making sure you enjoy a healthier, safer, and more comfortable home or workspace, season after season.
Some very good reasons to enroll in a Maintenance Plan from Edwards Heating & Air include:
- Energy Savings – By cleaning, adjusting, tightening, and completing a thorough list of tasks targeted at promoting the greatest possible efficiency, heating equipment will consume less energy, costing far less to operate. Maintaining your heating unit in pristine condition offers a potential savings of 30% off your monthly utility bills.
- Fewer Disruptions – When service is completed in the fall, there is plenty of time to get your heating system ready to handle the winter workload. The licensed technicians from Edwards Heating & Air pinpoint any areas of concern, make the necessary adjustments, replace any worn or broken parts, and effectively eliminate the majority of repair needs. You’ll enjoy uninterrupted comfort when you need it the most.
- Extended Service Life – The estimated lifespan of your heating equipment is based on the assumption of proper operation and annual maintenance. By keeping each component in optimum condition, the system as a whole will resist wear and tear and provide a much longer service life.
- Safety and Air Quality – A dirty, contaminated heating unit can be dangerous. Carbon monoxide leakage, fire, and polluted breathing air are some of the possible consequences of neglect. When Edwards Heating & Air performs conscientious check-ups, we tighten connections, verify the condition of the heat exchanger, test startup and shutdown procedures, and remove dirt, bacteria, and debris from within the inner workings. In order to operate safely and provide an ample supply of clean, healthy breathing air, a yearly inspection is essential.
- Convenience – Whether it’s your home or your business, there is always upkeep. The number of tasks can be overwhelming. When you turn the maintenance of your HVAC system over to Edwards Heating & Air, we take on the responsibility. Our factory trained team of qualified technicians stick to a convenient schedule, provide affordable service, and optimize heating performance, making sure there is nothing left for you to do but enjoy the results!